5.08.2006

Mirah and her Garden...


So, in recent weeks plenty of people have stumbled across Mirah's solo work, but no one that I have seen has posted what I feel is her catchiest song yet, "The Garden". It draws a lot from her Jewish roots and the avant-garde as well. It's got a bone-grinding beat with a Bar-Mitzvah dance feel to it. You'll love it, I'm sure! And if you know of someone else who's posted it already, oh well, welcome to my life.

ENjoy the other downloads from Mirah as well:

Download>> Mirah - The Garden.mp3
Download>> Mirah - Recommendation.mp3
Download>> Mirah - Make It Hot.mp3

Links:
Mirah on MySpace
Mirah on K Records

Posted by SL @ 1:51 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:24 AM #
 
<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link