6.14.2006

Two New Videos and a Download


Okay folks, I've got two videos and a download for you today, so forgive me if I don't seem focused right now.

Kid Harpoon, my favorite swashbuckling englishman, has just released a video for his recent single "Riverside". The video is awesome, and you can watch it right here! If you like what he's doing you definitely should go buy the single and support an awesome musician.




I'm not sure where I found this next video, suffice to say it was one of the many blogs I read everyday. Let me introduce you to The Males, an all-girl British pseudo-glam-punk band. They're not big yet, but with an awesome song like this and the accompanying video they sure will be at some point. The video is poor quality, so forgive me, but the sound is good. Also, I can't find them on the internet, so help me out if you know their website/myspace page. Oh, and I'm sorry to say, but the sound is not quite lined up with the video. I don't know what happened there.




And finally, I've got a download for you-straight from Tegan and Sara. It's a remix of their song "Walking with a Ghost" done by The Rentals. It doesn't sound all that different from the original ar first, but if you pay attention you'll notice that they have added in a repeating sample from another part of the song (or so it sounds) that goes all throughout. This version has a lot more sonic depth to it than the original.

Download: Tegan and Sara - Walking With a Ghost (The Rentals Remix).mp3

+joe

Posted by SL @ 12:12 AM

Links to this post:

Create a Link