7.08.2006

Lindsay Rae Spurlock



When I was doing the rounds in the wee hours of the morning over at Cable & Tweed I stumbled across someone in The C&T Mix Tape Project, Vol. V: Atlanta Pop/Singer-Songwriter. Her name is Lindsay Rae Spurlock, and she has some talent that the world should not miss! I love the singer-songwriter genre in general--being so pleased with many recent acts that fall into that category. As a matter of fact, if you read this blog on a regular basis you'll notice that my posts seem to bounce around between Electronic, "Experimental", Power-pop, and Singer-Songwriter types-- with heavy emphasis on the last. I have no idea why that happens since I like such a broad variety of music. Anyway, Lindsay has a very good voice, and can write some wonderfully plaintive songs. Definitely piano-driven. Definitely nice.

Downloads:
Lindsay Rae Spurlock - November.mp3
Lindsay Rae Spurlock - Let It Go.mp3
Lindsay Rae Spurlock - Time's Up.mp3

Check out her MySpace page
here for another download, but be sure to mind her official website is a bit rough at the moment.

+joe

Posted by SL @ 5:25 AM

Links to this post:

Create a Link